This is a small experiment in the ordinary. I hope you enjoy or that this works!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Picture of the Day - February 5
So yeah..um.. OUCH - I suppose I should not be allowed to use sharp objects!
I was trying to cut C's pictures out for her birthday and it was a little tough...I pressed a little to hard and *SNAP* I look at my finger and I have a blade stuck in it OUCH! Then I proceeded to get blood on the carpet downstairs...had to find tweezers upstairs while not leaving blood everywhere. Moral of the story - leave these things for someone else to do that is less accident prone these days ;)
Labels: Picture of the Day
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Ouch hope you feel better soon!ReplyDelete
Your not suppose to do surgery on yourself.........:-) have you had your shots up to date???ReplyDelete
Ow! I hope your finger heals quickly.ReplyDelete
Here are your interview questions. Thanks for playing!
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
2. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
3. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
4. If you could make one totally crazy, unreasonable wish, what would it be?
5. What is your earliest memory?
Oops, almost forgot. Include this after your answers:ReplyDelete
To play along:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.